Natural Tooth Whitening
From the foods you eat to naturally getting older, as you age your teeth are prone to staining and taking on a yellowish tinge as your enamel is worn away.
If you too like so many others are dissatisfied with your teeth, there are a number of natural remedies that can help you to whiten your teeth and regain your youth.
- Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide – by combining these ingredients you can create a natural toothpaste that will remove all stains from your mouth within a month.
- Bicarbonate of soda - use this simple soda up to 5 minutes before you brush your teeth with normal toothpaste and as the weeks pass you will notice that your teeth are whiter.
- Strawberries – this delicious fruit has been proven to whiten your teeth. Simply rub it onto your teeth daily and it will remove yellowing.
- Orange peel – strange but true, rub the inside of a strip of orange peel onto your teeth and it will help them to naturally whiten.
- Apple cider vinegar – whilst it won’t taste very pleasant, brushing your teeth every night with apple cider vinegar works to reduce staining on your teeth.
- Hard wood ash – this versatile bark is believed to contain a natural teeth whitener (potassium hydroxide).
- Aluminium foil – spread a paste made of toothpaste and baking soda onto a strip of aluminium foil, then place onto your teeth and leave for an hour twice a week. Once this hour is over, brush your teeth and you will soon notice that your teeth are gradually getting lighter.
- Lemon juice and salt – blend these 2 in equal amounts before applying to yellowing spots on your teeth.
Every one of these natural remedies can effectively help you to take care of your teeth and promote whitening. However, if you are interested in utilising a more simplistic approach that is 100% natural, FDA certified and proven to work, using a teeth whitening gel such as Smile 4 You can help.
Created using 16% Carbamide Peroxide gel, dentists the world over have been using this versatile gel for the last 20 years to help patients to naturally whiten their teeth.
Simply apply every day and within your first 30 minutes you will notice a difference to your teeth, which in 2 weeks time will be 11 shades lighter.
You can order easily online - our teeth whitening gel has effectively helped dentists for the last 20 years to help patients to 100% safely and naturally whiten their teeth.